Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Highland Park Pottery Tour 2011

I'm so excited to be a part of the inaugural Highland Park Pottery Tour, I can't fully express myself here. The people involved in this project are simply world class, both artistically and personally. I also have a ton of respect for the Union Project, and if I were in need of a new ceramics studio to work at, the UP would be my first choice.

So, on with the details... Five potters (myself included) will host sales in their homes on December 10, 2011 from noon til 7pm. Each of us will invite one or two potters from outside the Highland Park area to join us. In my case, I have the pleasure of hosting the lovely and talented Yoko Sekino-Bové.

Here's a Google map of the tour: http://g.co/maps/u8c4x

Visit highlandparkpotterytour.wordpress.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment