Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year


I can't think of a better way to celebrate the coming of a new year than with a New Year's Eve woodfiring. And thankfully, Amanda felt the same way and hosted us for the second firing of El Fuego Del Loba. It was nice to spend time with some of my favorite people, and to enjoy a drink or three around the fire.

The firing concluded after three pounds of salt were added, and as you can see, the results were once again fantastic. You can see my teapot up front, which I'm quite pleased with. And you can see just the top of my Big Buddha pot.

1 comment:

  1. Buy attractive ceramic espresso cup from BRT Ceramic best solution for ceramic items. Get the latest collection of ceramic espresso cup at affordable price.
    Ceramic espresso cup

    ReplyDelete