Saturday, May 19, 2012

2012 Bryant Street Festival

On Sunday, June 3, I will once again be setting up a little table on Bryant Street in Highland Park (Pittsburgh, PA) for the 2012 Bryant Street Festival. The small street festival is in conjunction with the annual Highland Park Yard Sale, which is a spectacle to behold.

This year should be better than ever, with new restaurants now open on Bryant Street such as Teppanyaki Kyoto, who will hopefully be offering some interesting and delicious snack items. I'm sure the ladies at the Smiling Banana Leaf will be selling amazing Thai food, as well.

So come out and say hello if you're in the neighborhood.

(Now it's time for me to make some coffee mugs... I always obsess over the things I want to make at this time of the year, namely tea bowls. Then when this event comes up, I mainly have are Asian-style tea cups and the few coffee mugs that I bring sell out in the first hour.)


No comments:

Post a Comment